Lunes, Nobyembre 11, 2013

I shall remain as your humble servant- Solivio
            “I shall remain as your humble servant.”
            Surallah Mayor Romulo O. Solivio Sr. stressed out during the opening ceremony of the 50th foundation anniversary held at municipal gymnasium on June19, 2013.
“Surallah has indeed reached the pedestal of progress in 50 years of foundation since year 1963 of its establishment.”
He said that Surallah has already moved on towards the progress of municipality and the main reason of these successes are the cooperation and active support of the constituents to whatever plan to be carried out by government.
“I would like to express my gratitude to those who supported me last election, and, I’ll pursue for Organic Farming in the province as what we have here in Surallah.” He added.
 Solivio sincerely thanked his supporters for the confidence and trust that they’ve invested that made him elected as 4th place in the Provincial Sangguniang Bayan race. He wanted to pursue Organic Farming in South Cotabato to impart its finest result as so we have in Surallah.
“Sooner, Surallah will become a city… this is my dream, I hope we have the same aspiration with the new mayor.”
He wanted to sculpt among Surallanhons that in order to achieve the ideals of the municipality, unity must be the first move to do.
“I officially proclaim this 50th Foundation Anniversary open.” he gladly ended.


- Chester Ian Pineda

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento